We care about your privacy, and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Thus, below we present the most important information about the rules of how we process your personal data and about cookies used by our Website. This information was prepared in respect of the GDPR, i.e. General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
Dealavo Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością
ul. Włodarzewska 33/6
entered into the National Court Register—register of entrepreneurs by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000614817, REGON (National Official Register of Business Entities): 364279827, NIP (Taxpayer Identification Number): 7010571133, with share capital amounting to PLN 45,980.00.
§1 PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to create a User account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
We process your data for the purposes set out below, related to the functioning of the Store and the provision of services offered in the Store (“Services”).
Purpose of processing – depending on what you decide, the purpose may be:
- Provision of services offered on the Website
The legal basis for the processing of personal data:
- Agreement for the provision of services (Article 6 (1) (b) of GDPR)
- A legal obligation that binds us, e.g. related to accountancy (Article 6 (1) (c) of GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in order to establish, investigate or defend against claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of GDPR)
Provision of data:
Voluntary, but in some cases, it may be necessary to conclude an agreement.
The effect of a failure to provide data – depending on the purpose for which the data is to be provided:
- inability to register on the Website
- inability to use the services provided via the Website, especially price monitoring services
The ability to withdraw consent:
- at any time
Processing of data remains in accordance with the law until consent is withdrawn.
§2 PROCESSING PERIOD
We will process your data only for the period during which we have a legal basis for such processing, and thus until:
- the legal obligation to process your data no longer binds us, or
- the ability of either party to pursue claims related to the agreement concluded via the Website ceases, or
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of data if such consent has been the basis for processing.
– dependent on what applies in a particular case and whichever occurs last.
§3 DATA SECURITY
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with the use of an SSL certificate.
§4 YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request to:
- access your personal data
- have it rectified,
- have it removed or
- limit the scope of its processing
- have your data transferred to another controller.
And also the right to:
- submit, at any time, an objection to the processing of your data.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Website, like most websites, uses cookie files (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.);
- enable you, among other things, to use all features of the Website;
- do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies,
- remembering information about your session,
- marketing purposes,
- providing access to the Website’s features.
In order to learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. Moreover, you will find relevant tips on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
§6 EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of third-party entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is the list of these entities:
- People who work with us on the basis of civil law contracts that support our current business
- Hosting provider
- Provider of software that facilitates business operations (e.g. accounting software)
- Entity facilitating the optimization of the Website.
§7 TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Due to the above, your personal data may also be processed by entities from outside the European Union. The proper level of protection of your data, including through the use of appropriate security measures, is ensured by the participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield established by the European Commission’s implementing decision as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of your privacy
§8 CONTACTING THE CONTROLLER
Write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com