On our blog you will find the latest information: publications and reports on price monitoring, competition monitoring, pricing strategies, e-commerce and Business Intelligence.
The Leading Competitor Price Tracking Software, Dynamic Pricing and E-commerce Analysis Tool
Increase your profits, improve ROAS from product ads and stay up-to-date with the market with the Dealavo price monitoring and dynamic pricing tool.
Join the leaders that already boost their e-commerce performance with Dealavo
We work with online stores and manufacturers in 30+ markets, helping both e-commerce giants and small enterprises enhance their online retail performance.
The majority of our clients and partners recommend working with Dealavo
In today's commercial reality, so dynamically shaped by the e-commerce channel, quick access to information and its analysis is crucial. Dealavo provides us with such access, delivering information on the execution of our strategy, distribution and pricing in the market. It is worth mentioning that nothing is impossible for Dealavo and their reaction speed corresponds to the speed with which the Internet operates today.
With Dealavo we are able to respond better and quicker to price changes on the market. Very helpful application that is worth recommending especially to companies from the IT sector
Cooperation with Dealavo runs perfectly. Dealavo team is always at our disposal, all kinds of requests, suggestions are always taken into account. The tool is systematically improving and new features are constantly introduced. Recommended!
How does price monitoring software work?
Check our Youtube videos
Check the results of our clients.
Make best of the Dealavo price monitoring and automation tool
Price skimming – a strategy for innovative brands
What do you think about lowering prices instead of increasing them? This is what price skimming is all about. Companies that create innovative products, in most cases, initially set high prices for them when they are introduced to the market for the first time, and then, as their products become outdated or replaced, gradually lower…
TOP 7 best pricing software for e-commerce
When it comes to e-commerce and retail in general, prices are one of the most important buying factors. People compare prices and, most of the time, pick the most attractive offer. However, mastering the pricing strategy on your own is not an easy task – you need the support that advanced pricing tool software can…
TOP 7 Brand Protection Software
Selling and distributing products as a manufacturer and not just a retailer entails some specific risks that need to be taken into account. For example, you want to make sure other retailers do not undersell your products, which could result in damage to your brand’s reputation. That’s, in short, what brand protection software is for….
Price Tracker: What you need to know to maximize your e-commerce prices
Prices play a huge role in e-commerce – for the majority of customers, it’s the number one factor when shopping online. However, monitoring prices manually takes a lot of time and is ineffective. This is where Dealavo Price Tracker steps in the game – let’s see what you can gain through online price tracking. According…
Our powerful tool is designed to keep you informed of the latest trends, no matter where your products are listed. By tracking Amazon Marketplace, Google Shopping and eBay – as well as any additional platforms or marketplaces you need to follow – we help ensure that you never miss a beat in an ever-evolving marketplace!
Our service prices are discussed individually, as it depends on the volume of your assortment and the monitoring range.
There is no universal competitive price, but don’t worry, you won’t be disappointed.
We offer a 7-day trial, and after handing over the product feed to us, we will set up your account immediately, so you can start your first analysis on the spot.
Essential parameters are:
– product name,
– product ID.
The gross purchase price is also highly recommended, as that enables the user to set limits of suggested prices based on a minimal margin or markup.
In Dealavo we make sure that the data that we provide will help our clients achieve their business goals and we can guarantee it under SLA. To make sure that you receive the quality you expect we may use 3 frameworks:
– automatic data cleaning – Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing algorithms – lowest price but highest error rates
– manual data cleaning – all data points will be manually verified by our QA/Data Cleaning human operators – highest cost and highest quality
– hybrid – Algorithms + Human operators – acceptable quality at a competitive cost
At Dealavo we are very up-front about data quality and we help you decide which solution and framework will be the best for your needs.
Dynamic Pricing is a pricing strategy that allows you to change your prices according to predefined rules and market conditions.
Dynamic pricing (also referred to as repricing), is an increasingly frequent solution among e-commerce retailers. More and more online stores use dynamic pricing software to fully use their margin potential – maximize profits and improve positioning on price comparison websites.
Implementing Dynamic Pricing is a must-have for every vendor that wants to stand out from competitors and attract new customers with luring prices.
Dynamic Pricing helps you to save time, as you don’t need to monitor and adjust the prices manually, and brings you higher profits, as it makes it much easier to react properly to market changeable conditions.
- First, you need to determine the products that you want to automate price-wise.
- Then, you have to specify the pricing rules according to which the prices are to be set. You can implement different pricing strategies and define individual rules for different product categories, sales channels, and locations.
- Based on resources collected from the market, the pricing system (ERP systems, etc.) will suggest prices for your shop. You can choose to have your prices changed automatically based on Dealavo calculations and prior Dynamic Pricing strategy rules, but you can also require that every proposed change need to be approved before it is applied to the sales channels.
- It is also significant to monitor the results of your pricing strategy – you should check whether the rules you use are optimal and work correctly. You can also test various repricing rules.
When certain market conditions are met, pricing rules make sure that orders get the perfect price allowing companies to specifically control what is being charged and how much customers pay.
The rules for automatic pricing frequently depend on the nature of the particular industry, company, or sales channel.
For more information about pricing rules, you’ll find here.
Among the main benefits of price monitoring, you may find:
- staying ahead of the competition,
- profit maximization in every sales channel,
- new clients acquisition as well as customers retention,
- better visibility in Google search results as well as comparison websites,
- building a strong and consistent brand image.
Dealavo price tracking tool enables you to make data-driven decisions in setting prices and achieving expected results of pricing strategies e.g. increasing sales volume or increasing income by raising margin.