A price monitoring tool is an application in which you can see data on product prices and availability collected from multiple sources in a single panel. Thanks to the clear presentation of the data, you can easily examine figures from the e-commerce market and make business decisions based on them. Alerts informing you of relevant changes in the market and opportunities to increase profit make it even easier.
With price monitoring, online shops can compare prices with competitors and adjust their prices to the market situation, while manufacturers receive data on the prices in their distribution network.
Sites that can be monitored include:
- marketplaces (e.g., Amazon),
- price comparison sites (e.g., Idealo, Google Shopping),
- online shops.
Additionally, Dealavo offers:
- a price automation tool (dynamic pricing, repricing),
- monitoring of promotions and banners,
- competitive assortment analysis,
- as well as other customized reports.