Discover your competitor's product range
Competitor's Assortment Report
What products are missing from your product range?
Are there any new brands on the market that are gaining popularity but are not available in your shop?
Do you want to know why your product offering stands out from your competition and which products you should promote?
Thanks to the Competitor’s Assortment Report:
- You will know what products are missing in your assortment
- You will get a list of products offered by your competition complete with information about their availability and prices
- You will discover which alternatives to your products are offered by your competition
- You will be able to check if you already monitor the prices of such products with Dealavo Smart Prices
- In some cases, you will be also able to check if the products are available in the physical stores of the competition
How can you use this information?
- You can use the provided data to recognise the brands that are worth cooperating with. If you discover that the competition offers products of a brand you have never heard of, you might want to find out more about it.
- You will also get information about the products your competition does not offer. This way, you will learn about your competitive advantages and find out products that you should promote.
- You will gain information about products that are not available on the competitor’s website, which will give you the opportunity to promote these products in your own shop.
- If you compete not only online but also in the real world (e.g., both your shop and the shop of your competitor are in the same shopping centre), you will learn what products are missing from the product offering of the competition and what you should promote in your own shop.
- You will be also able to calculate the average price for every product category offered by your competitor.